18 Νοεμβρίου 2011

partner search - Project ESRA (Energy Savings and Renewable Energy Supply in Urban Areas)


"my name is Luca Lottèria and I am contacting you on the behalf of the Municipality of Teramo, center Italy. We are going to submit a project, ESRA (Energy Savings and Renewable Energy Supply in Urban Areas), for the last call of the SEE Programme. We are looking for scientific partners, Regions, Provinces or Municipalities. The main aim of the project is to enhance the energy performance of urban structure by applying integrated approaches for an energy efficient urban development at disctrict level.
I am contacting you to know if you can, kindly,  suggest us a partner from Greece that can be interested in taking part in ESRA. Partners can directly contact me.
I am sending to you, as attachment, the draft of the Project

Thank you for your attention

I look forward to hearing from you"

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

back to top